Instructor Hannah Dennison recently published the fourth book in her series of British mysteries, Murderous Mayhem at Honeychurch Hall. The fourth adventure in this series featuring antique dealer Kat Stanford and her romance writer mother, Iris, involves the mysterious connections between a missing manuscript, a dead postmistress, and the gruesome remains of a woman thought to have vanished during the English Civil War in the seventeenth century.

Regarding teaching with the Writers’ Program, Hannah says, “I realized early on in my writing career that the torment of the creative process is exactly the same whether you have published twenty books or none at all. As writers, we are all in the same boat and it’s having this shared experience that, for me, makes teaching so incredibly rewarding. Without fail, I always learn something new from my students. After each workshop I go home feeling inspired and rejuvenated and, of course, hope that they feel the same way too!”

Congratulations, Hannah! If you have a success story, we want to hear about it! Click here.