UCLA Extension will be closed beginning Friday, December 23, 2016 through Monday, January 2, 2017. That means that you won’t be able to call Writers’ Program staff with any questions you might have about winter courses, and you won’t be able to register by phone.
You will however, be able to register for courses on the UCLA Extension website at www.uclaextension.edu. You’ll also be able to browse the Writers’ Program’s website and social media sites for all sorts of good information about the courses, programs, and services we offer. Highlights include:
- 100+ courses per quarter, open to anyone 18 years or older, in novel writing, short story writing, poetry, personal essay, memoir, feature film and television writing
- Courses for beginning, intermediate, and advanced writers
- Online courses and on-site courses with daytime, evening, and weekend options
- One-on-one mentorships and consultations
- 5 certificate programs for those who prefer a structured course of study
- A four-day Writers Studio offered each February, where students devote four full days to their writing
Be sure to check out our popular social media sites as well:
Writers’ Program staff will be back in the office bright and early on Tuesday, January 3, rested, relaxed, and ready to answer any questions you may have about your writing education. Until then, we wish you the happiest of holidays!
The Writers’ Program Staff