Instructor Victoria Zackheim recently had an anthology of mystery stories published. She says, “I’m thrilled to announce the publication of my seventh anthology, Private Investigations: Mystery Writers on the Secrets, Riddles, and Wonders in Their Lives (Seal Press/Hachette). What better way to escape from today’s stress and fear than a good, heart-pounding collection of mystery writers and their own true stories of suspense?”

Her book has also been named the first ever Book of the Week by womensenews.org.

Of her teaching experience in the Writers’ Program, Victoria says, “I’m so fortunate that I can take my passion for the genre of personal essay and share it with my students in the UCLA Extension Writers’ Program. For nearly fifteen years I’ve taught men and women (and a few teenagers!) who are eager to learn, work hard to refine their writing skills…and then open their hearts and write! Teaching in this program—globally respected—is an honor.”

Congratulations, Victoria! If you have a success story, we want to hear about it! Click here.