Screenwriting alum Roshni “Rush” Bhatia recently had a short story published. She says, “A year ago, I had the pleasure of writing my first solo short story for an Alien vs. Predator anthology. Today, I’m thrilled, stoked, flabbergasted (all of it!) to announce the release of ALIENS VS. PREDATORS — ULTIMATE PREY. Words can’t describe how much this means to me. Aliens inspired half the movies I’ve made. The Predator inspired a recent action feature I wrote for a studio. These movies changed my life. To be in any way associated with these franchises, to me, is the biggest accomplishment. I hope you enjoy my short story “Film School.”
Of her experience in the Writers’ Program she says, “Taking UCLA Extension’s Screenwriting Program was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. To be under the tutelage of icons such as Larry Wilson (Beetlejuice, The Addams Family) and incredible screenwriters such as Tony Camerino (Person’s Of Interest, Taken) has been a unique, unforgettable experience.”
For more on her and her work, you can follow Rush on Instagram @roshnibhatia and Twitter @rushbhatia.

Congratulations, Rush! If you have a success story, we want to hear about it! Click here.